Website Husco International
NOW HIRING AT $18.90/HOUR
Text “Jobs” to 888-202-1511 to set up an onsite interview in less than 5 minutes!
Husco hosts open interviews Monday-Friday from 8am-4pm. No experience necessary!
This position is located in Whitewater, WI.
1116 Universal Boulevard
Whitewater, Wisconsin 53190
2nd shift position works on a rotating 2-2-3 schedule – 4:30pm-3:30am with off-shift premiums!
- $1,000 New Hire Bonus
- Weekly Pay
- Raise after 90 days
- 10 days of paid vacation & 12 days of paid holidays
- Off-shift Premiums
- Health, Dental, & Life Insurance offered
- 401K retirement contribution and company match up to 4%
- 100% tuition reimbursement
- Overtime opportunities depending on production needs
- Climate controlled environment
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees to be able:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal ‘stamp’ on their output
- Continuously expand and develop their professional talents, skills, and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world
- Load, inspect, and process parts with hands-on work instruction, visual aids, and quality alerts on our modern fleet of machining centers
- Ensure design features and tolerances conform to manufacturing requirements using frequency inspection
- Use variety of inspection techniques such as CMM, air probes, electronic and hand gaging equipment
- Make small offsets and tool changes to maintain process stability
- May perform basic material preparation and handling including forklift use
- Self-motivated with desire to succeed
- Problem solving and basic decisions making to uphold quality standard
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to add and subtract with decimals
- Ability to record data in computers
- Work safely and efficiently in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Makino and Okuma controls NOT required but a plus
The Husco team is excited to hear from you. Fill out an application online or stop by our front lobby to fill out your application today.
For more information on this role please request a formal job description.
HUSCO IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE and PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.