This position is located in Waukesha, WI
Husco provides individuals the opportunity to pursue a career within a fast-paced, industry-leading and entrepreneurial organization. A Marketing Specialist supports Husco’s sales, marketing, and employment branding efforts by establishing the image of Husco to the outside world. A Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the Husco physical and social media brand, talent and product advertising, website maintenance, trade shows, and literature for all divisions. A successful Marketing Specialist is detail-oriented, proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, has the ability to rapidly learn new concepts/techniques, is a strong team player, and has a strong creative and technical background. Able to operate independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, switch gears quickly to meet project requirements, and assure that our image and brand are compelling throughout our marketing material and events.
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees to be able:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal ‘stamp’ on their output.
- Continuously expand and develop their professional talents, skills, and knowledge.
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world.
- Design Graphics to Support Marketing Material: Responsible for the creation and improvement of company graphics as they relate to logos or images on our marketing material including presentations, articles, trade shows, facility branding, and/or logo merchandise/clothing. Creativity and various forms of media knowledge is needed to know what designs will work in different formats.
- Write Technical Articles and Product Descriptions: Partner with an approved public relations firm to write and publish technical articles and news releases. Responsible for using technical aptitude and ability to absorb technical content to create articles and product descriptions as well as creative writing for company ‘feel good’ related stories. Work with the various internal teams to create and update product manuals, brochures, and informational literature or print communication with graphics and technical descriptions.
- Manage and Maintain Electronic Media: Responsible for updating company website, creating a social media strategy for Husco, and partnering with the Talent Acquisition team to best position Husco as an employer of choice through various media channels. Make recommendations for enhancing our electronic media presence and explore new ideas.
- Support Trade Show Activities: Project manage trade show exhibitions and work with vendors and Sales team to successfully represent the company brand and product at trade shows.
- Own Brand Management: Enhance and maintain the company’s brand by enforcing brand guidelines across all marketing materials and communication channels.
- Scale Steep Learning Curve: Rapidly develop an understanding of equipment, products, components, company culture, differentiators and initiatives.
- Strong Team Player and Contributor: Work well with colleagues and produce results within a fast-paced and high-pressure atmosphere. Combines strong attention to detail with an orientation towards results/execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related discipline or equivalent education and experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in product, recruitment, or brand marketing preferably in the manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Canva. Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- High degree of creativity. Effective troubleshooting, problem-solving, and organizational skills. Able to handle frequent interruptions, meet tight deadlines, and handle conflict in an effective manner.
- Experience in website creation and content management
- Ability to create a compelling story about the company, products, and people.
- Technical aptitude – Ability to absorb and understand technical content and create articles and descriptions.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with various levels of employees and leadership.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
(HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.)
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.