This position is located in Whitewater, WI.
Husco provides individuals the opportunity to pursue a career within a fast-paced, industry leading and entrepreneurial organization. The Supply Chain Analyst will assist the Materials team to maintain a consistent operational material flow from supplier to customer. A successful Supply Chain Analyst is self-motivated and a natural trouble-shooter who is able to react quickly under pressure, prioritize and manage several tasks concurrently.
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees to be able:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal ‘stamp’ on their output
- Continuously expand and develop their professional talents, skills, and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world
- Material Planning: Interface with Suppliers, Receiving, Production, Quality, Engineering, and Scheduling to facilitate continuity of supply and ensure production schedules are met. Review supplier schedules and ensure accuracy. Oversee key supplier relationships balancing the needs and performance expectations of Husco operations / purchasing / engineering / quality organizations with the supplier’s specific challenges and unique culture. Monitor and track component inventory accuracy through Cycle Counts, WIP counts, and weekly picks. Complete root cause analysis as it relates to receiving and replenishment issues.
- Production Scheduling: Analyze customer requirements and schedule production to satisfy requirements and maintain established safety stock levels. Complete root cause analyses as it relates to scheduling and shipping issues. Verify accuracy of customer schedules. Track subassembly availability and on-hand balance accuracy. Propose schedule changes to supervisors and management. Manage finished goods inventory levels to meet future shipments and determine what to ship on a daily basis. Develop capacity plans for production shipping. Release and dispatch production orders. Reconcile inventory errors and shortages.
- Communicate Effectively: Effectively communicate any supplier or customer related issues to applicable people. Issues could be component problems, missed shipments, or schedule changes. Clearly communicate responsibilities, expectations, and priorities to Manager, Production, and Shipping/Receiving Personnel. Interact with suppliers and customers regarding shipments, schedule changes, shortages, or other topics to develop and maintain a good working relationship.
- Prioritize Daily Activities: Able to work in a fast paced environment with limited resources and a sense of urgency. Effectively prioritize and complete supply chain activities as required.
- Utilize Various Systems Effectively: Strong understanding and utilization of the following systems:
- ERP – Material Requirements Planning; create, maintain, report, and delete production orders. Create and maintain contracts and schedules, set up customers for EDI transactions and work with suppliers on Husco Portal usage. Maintain inventory accuracy.
- Microsoft Office – Email, spreadsheets, word processing, PowerPoint, etc.
- Internet / Customer Systems – Pull customer schedules and work customer systems as required.
- Support Continuous Improvement Initiatives: Implement longer term initiatives and projects for continuous improvement related to safety, quality, delivery, productivity, and profitability.
- Quoting and Negotiating Prices: Work closely with the global supply base in quoting components and packaging, when appropriate. Negotiate program prices to reduce costs.
- Support Materials Team: Provide support to Shipping and Receiving functions as required
- Strong Team Player and Contributor: Able to work well with colleagues and produce results within a fast-paced and high pressure atmosphere. Combine strong attention to detail with an orientation towards results/execution.
- College Degree or equivalent, Operations/Supply Chain degree or experience preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in Supply Chain in a repetitive manufacturing environment with a working knowledge of MRP/ERP.
- CPIM or CPM, desirable.
- Exhibit good judgment, common sense, leadership and decision making skills and abilities.
- Must be flexible and able to handle multiple and varied tasks.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with other functional areas as follows: Design, Engineering, Finance, Quality, and Production.
- Effective trouble shooting, problem solving and organizational skills. Able to handle frequent interruptions, meet tight deadlines and handle conflict in an effective manner.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products. Accurate typing/computer data entry with above average attention to detail.
- (Authorized to work in the United States.)
(HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.)
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.