Husco provides individuals the opportunity to pursue a career within a fast-paced, industry leading and entrepreneurial organization. Husco is seeking energetic, driven and forward-thinking Campus Recruiter to attract and identify the hire of top early talent into the organization. This critical role on the Talent Acquisition team will support all high school, technical, and college recruiting activities across North America.
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees to be able:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal ‘stamp’ on their output
- Continuously expand and development their professional talents, skills, and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world
- College Recruiting
- Coordinates recruitment/employment activities for all intern, co-op, and entry level positions.
- Develop and maintain contacts at college campuses and other organizations to identify, source and attract qualified candidates
- Supports identification of new colleges and universities to broaden Husco’s scope and/or additional activities to increase brand on existing campuses.
- Plans, designs, and participates in all professional development, community, and social activities for co-op and intern programs.
- Attracts the Top Talent in our Industry
- Create and maintain a continual/active flow of candidates for assigned positions by utilizing advanced internet searching skills, cold and warm calling, networking, database mining, referrals, social/business websites, and other non-traditional avenues.
- Engage in timely and appropriate communications with all candidates, hiring managers, recruiting managers, peer recruiters, vendors and other stakeholders to create a highly positive experience. Manage the onboarding process for all new employees.
- Collaborate with Husco’s HR Team. Ensure strong communication with Husco’s regional HR leaders to identify areas of improvement and to support implementation of approved strategies to drive short-and long-term business objectives. Helps to implement change by providing HR leadership with tools and templates.
- Strong Team Player and Contributor. Able to work well with colleagues and produce results within a fast-paced and high pressure atmosphere. Combines strong attention to detail with an orientation towards results/execution. Ability and desire to support and become involved with other aspects of Human Resources, such as: Payroll, Compensation, Training, Benefits, and Legal.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years of recruiting experience in campus recruiting or full lifecycle recruitment of entry level positions.
- Demonstrated self-motivation and self-discipline.
- Critical eye for attention to detail and organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact and build relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Able to multitask and produce results within a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically, February-March and September-October, yearly, required
- Comfortability with recruiting software, sourcing tools, and internet based programs
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- (Authorized to work in the United Sates.)
(HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.)
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.