This position is located in Whitewater, WI.
Energetic, driven and forward-thinking individual provides support and service to employees and managerial staff in the functional areas of human resources to include recruitment/employment, training and development, employee relations, business partnership, performance management and record maintenance. Ensures compliance with employment laws and regulations. May also provide support in employment relations, safety and salary administration. Analyzes data and assists in the development of HR policies and procedures.
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees to be able:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal ‘stamp’ on their output
- Continuously expand and develop their professional talents, skills, and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world
- Attracts the Top Talent in our Industry: Coordinates recruitment/employment activities for all hourly positions. Attracts, develops, retains and motivates employees at all levels. Participates in all shop or college relations/recruitment activities including co-op and intern programs. Writes and places advertisements as needed. Through interaction with business unit leaders identifies candidates ready for promotional step or developmental assignment within the organization and coordinates appropriate opportunities for them.
- Provides Strong Business Partnership: Supports site leadership in development and execution of staffing and organizational plans to ensure the success of the business. Provides feedback on the pulse of the organization and suggests changes where appropriate to ensure a positive business climate. Identifies retention issues and resolves them. Ensures site leadership is apprised of all HR related initiatives and managers understand and apply consistent policies, procedures and practices.
- Ensures High Level of Employee Performance: Oversees employee relations activities. Investigates employee complaints in a prompt and thorough manner. Manages bi-annual Performance Development Process. Utilizes information from assessments to establish development and/or performance improvement plans. Identifies high potential talent.
- Drive Company Culture: Facilitate climate surveys, ensure action plans are followed and address issues as they arise. Assist with facilitation of organizational town hall meetings and other corporate communication. Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Policies: Give recommendations on company policies’ and update them in a timely fashion to comply with company development needs and updated government policies. Take the lead to communicate adjustments timely and coordinate actions to implement. Maintain human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Company Events: Organize company events and reward and recognitions plans.
- Strong Team Player and Contributor: Able to work well with colleagues and produce results within a fast-paced and high-pressure atmosphere. Combines strong attention to detail with an orientation towards results/execution.
This position may have direct supervisory responsibilities but also serves as a coach and mentor for other positions in the facility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Three to seven (3-7) years of experience in Human Resources related discipline.
- Significant knowledge of HR functions and applicable labor/employment law.
- Experience in a unionized manufacturing environment or union avoidance procedures preferred.
- Action-oriented, self-motivated and self-disciplined. Able to work well with colleagues, multi-task and produce results within a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Strong interpersonal, team building and personal development skills.
- Sound analytical organization and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to operate various office and audiovisual equipment.
- ADP, Payroll software, timekeeping, and related reporting tools preferred.
- Effective oral and written communications skills and excellent interpersonal skills to interact constructively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to read and analyze professional journals, procedure manuals and labor agreements.
- High integrity and highly confidential in all aspects of department or organization interaction.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Authorized to work in the United Sates.
(HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.)
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.