***NOW HIRING AT NEW STARTING PAY $17.00/HOUR & SHIFT PREMIUMS $0.75/2nd shift; $1.00/3rd shift***
Text “Jobs” to 888-202-1511 to set up a phone interview in less than 5 minutes!
This position is located in Maquoketa, IA and hours are to be determined between 3pm-7am.
To support the activities of the Operations department by maintaining mechanical and electrical system throughout the facility. This includes production equipment, building and grounds maintenance.
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees to be able:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal ‘stamp’ on their output
- Continuously expand and develop their professional talents, skills, and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world
- Ability to utilize work log and preventative maintenance administrative systems to both initiate activity and to track activity
- Strong mechanical aptitude with regards to the following:
- plumbing (pneumatic and water based, fluid management i.e. coolant and oil systems)
- CNC equipment i.e. controls and mechanical attributes during trouble shooting and conducting preventative maintenance
- Assembly line equipment including hones in the form of vertical machining centers, washers automated and semi-automated, hand tools, fixtures and hydraulic test equipment
- Process controls i.e. prox sensors, cameras, limit switches, etc.
- HVAC system troubleshooting and preventative maintenance
- Paint system equipment i.e. washers, curing oven, paint vessels and guns, etc.
- Trouble shooting all operational equipment through the use of PC’s, multimeters, measurement equipment i.e. ball bar, indicators, etc.
- Ability to use fabrication equipment such as lathes, knee mill, drill press etc. for basic fabrication of replacement or damaged components
- Fire pump system testing
- Ability to appropriately dispose of chemicals and any hazardous wastes
- Ability to use internet based print system “Product View” to access specific prints and utilize them accordingly
- Ability to define job requirements and be a self-starter and hold self-accountable for efficiency and accuracy of specific activity
- The Maintenance Technician may be required to perform miscellaneous duties not described within this description
- Ability to interpret and understand the Plant Operation Procedures, TS/ISO requirements and operator work instructions
- High School diploma or equivalent, 5-10 years of related work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Hands-on knowledge of trade fundamentals in dealing with general repairs (electrical, mechanical, machinery, fabrication, and welding.
Specialized Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical manufacturing equipment, and is able to read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematics, can follow step-by-step troubleshooting guides, and is able to lay out work.
- Certified for fork lift and man lift operations, able to maneuver hand jack, holds a valid driver’s license.
- Lead/supervisory experience helpful for training purposes. (desired)
- Effective communication skills, positive attitude, pleasant demeanor, able to interact well intra-departmentally
- Effective problem solving, judgment, and independent thinking skills for troubleshooting, repair and recognition of acceptable or unacceptable product quality.
- Able to handle frequent changes in priorities, interruptions, and deadlines.
- Additional background in hydraulics industry and experience with PLC’s and special purpose machines (desired)
(HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.)
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.